Life consistently offers us opportunities to learn, even in the midst of being busy. I wear many hats and am grateful God has graced me to do so. He also has shown me some things that I believe would bless my readers and I’d like to share below! If anything resonates with you, please feel free to comment and share this post with friends!
- Take care of yourself. Being busy does no good to or for anyone if one isn’t whole. Read 3 John 1:2
- Be mindful of how you treat others. Read Luke 6:31
- Invest in flat shoes with GOOD support! Just trust me on this one.
- Make sure that what you are doing has PURPOSE! Don’t be busy for the sake of just being busy. God put you on this Earth with a specific purpose, don’t disrespect Him. Proverbs 19:21
- Give your all to whatever you make a commitment to and maintain your integrity by keeping your word! Colossians 3:23-24
- In the midst of busyness, don’t forget to show gratitude and to be gracious. God has been so good to us all, and if not for Him we wouldn’t be able to do ANYTHING! Read Ephesians 5:20
- Have wisdom to discern when you need a BREAK! If you feel like you’re running on fumes, it’s because you are. The following scripture touched me because sometimes I’m so busy working I don’t get a chance to eat!!! —-> Then, because so many people were coming and going that they did not even have a chance to eat, he said to them, “Come with me by yourselves to a quiet place and get some rest.”~Mark 6:31
Thank you for reading!