17 Things NOT To Do in 2017
1. Don’t DWELL on 2016. Take the lessons, learn, grow, but don’t stay stuck in the past.
2. Basically don’t be basic. Upgrade your standards for 2017.
3. Don’t ignore your issues, this prolongs your progress in life. Address your issues and change for the better.
4. Don’t try to operate outside of your gifts/talents. It won’t work. PROMISE.
5. Don’t apologize for your DOPENESS! He made you in His image! Walk in your season! Genesis 1:27
6. Don’t fail to show gratitude in ALL things. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
7. Don’t let social media separate you from reality. Likes do not mean people genuinely care about you or what you post. Social media is social media! Genuine people are rare!
8. Don’t give attention to negativity! Focus on the positive to make the best out of each day!
9. Don’t underestimate anyone or their capabilities. Please.
10. Don’t judge. You never know when you may have your fall from grace or when disappointment will fall at your feet. Matthew 7:1-5
11. Don’t be slave to your ego. Foolish pride only leads to disappointment. Being full of yourself leaves no room for God or anyone else. Proverbs 16:18
12. Don’t neglect your spirituality. Your life is a reflection of your prayer life and your relationship with God! Don’t live life LOST.
13. Don’t be a spendthrift. Frugality is LIT.
14. Don’t keep company with people that aren’t doing anything with their lives. Watch the birds you flock with. Dwell in wise counsel with people that care about you and your success. Proverbs 8:12
15. Don’t ignore warning signs. They exist for a reason. Save yourself some trouble, time, and money!
16. Don’t lose yourself. Realize that while life presents it’s peaks and valleys, the core of who you are shouldn’t be lost within circumstances.
17. Don’t neglect your HEALTH! Neglecting your mental, emotional, and physical health will eventually impact all areas of life in a negative way. Take an active interest in improving your overall health for 2017 and beyond!