1. Reaping and sowing is real. What you put out, will come back. The world calls it karma, God says He will not be mocked. It’s in there, Galatians 6:7. No one gets away with doing wrong, but be mindful that it’s equally as important to sow good seed in good soil.
2. Be yourself. Always. God graced this Earth with you for a purpose, walk in it. Psalms 139:14
3. No one is going to live your life for you, make the decisions you need to make, for the life you wish to live.
4. Don’t wait to take advantage of opportunities. If it is placed before you, pray about it, do your part, and let God work.
5. Don’t take anything or anyone for granted. God gives us special people that truly are irreplaceable. Don’t miss water that can hydrate you for life for off brand soda that will eventually dehydrate you, and ultimately never quench your thirst. If assistance was needed to get you to a certain point or to accomplish a certain thing in your life, understand that if it took that to get it, it will take that same help or support to maintain it. It’s never okay to take anything for granted. Don’t. *Tiller voice*
6. Listen to your body. God wants us to be in tune with Him, and also with our temples. If you don’t take care of you, you cannot fulfill God’s will for your life. 1 Corinthians 6:19-20
7. Listen to wisdom. If someone takes the time to share something they know is good for you, listen. It may not be what you want to hear, but God places people in our lives to give us jewels of wisdom at times that He has specifically appointed.
8. Don’t be superficial and hollow. Character and integrity are far more valuable in life than anything surface level. Fronting only goes so far.
9. Other people’s opinions do not matter. God’s does. People will change. God is constant.
10. Commit to what you say you want. Ain’t no half stepping in the Kingdom and there shouldn’t be in any goals you say you have set for yourself.
11. If you’re hurting, be real about your pain. You cannot begin the healing process if you’re not honest with yourself. No one will know how to help you, if you aren’t real about where you are.
12. Get some culture. Ignorance is not cute. Having class is rare nowadays, but valued by the right people.
13. Don’t compare or compete. It doesn’t make sense. Stay in your lane. Know your role.
14. Always express gratitude and regrets in words and ACTIONS. Be grateful. Be able to admit your wrongs, apologize, and change your ways.
15. Don’t stress over things you can’t change. Let God be God. What is meant to be, will be.
16. Have JOY! Never lose sight of the fact that regardless of any circumstance there is always something to give God praise for. Don’t let anything steal your joy!
Happy 2017 y’all!